Vitamin B is a water-soluble mixture of eight different vitamins that helps you to have a properly functioning immune system. As they are water-soluble, you need to replenish the amount of vitamins that you need in your body daily. You can get vitamin B from online multivitamin stores and local pharmacies but always consult your doctor first.
Different types of B Vitamins and their uses-
There are basically eight different types of vitamins that make up the B vitamins. These are-
- Thiamin or commonly known as Vitamin B1 helps to convert your carbs to energy. Whole grain cereals, nuts, seeds, pork, yeast, and sesame seeds are some of the good sources of Vitamin B1.
- Riboflavin or B2 helps your body to break down fats, proteins, and carbs and supplies energy to the cells. Good sources of B2 are meat, milk, egg white, cottage cheese, etc.
- Niacin or B3 helps the entire body and all of its functions to perform properly in a guided manner and also helps in reducing heart failures. All protein-containing foods such as meat, fish, nuts, milk are good sources of B3.
- Pantothenic acid or B4 is considered to be one of the most important vitamins as it helps to form blood cells and breaks down the food we eat to convert them into energy. Peanuts and legumes are a good source for B4
- Biotin or B5 provides healthy skin, hair, and nails and is very important at the time of pregnancy. Egg white, milk, and bananas are good sources of natural biotin.
- Vitamin B6 when combined with other vitamins, provides energy to the body by breaking down the food molecules. Good sources are fish, meat, whole grain cereals, and nuts.
- Folic acid or folate helps to form all the genetic materials and DNA in the body and also helps the cells to divide and multiply. You can get folic acid from green vegetables, legumes, seeds, citrus fruits, and eggs.
- Vitamin B12 in your diet helps you to keep all the necessary things such as blood, nerves, and other genetic materials healthy and functioning well. Any source of meat is a good source of vitamin B12.
When all the vitamins are present in one dose, it is called a Vitamin B complex and is most effective in this form. Vitamin B complex is very important for elderly people, pregnant women, and anyone suffering from vitamin deficiency.
Biogénique online vitamin shop provides you with all kinds of vitamins that you need for a healthy lifestyle.